Department of Energy Executives and their campaign financiers engaged in attacks against the public in order to control the solar and “green car” markets
Some of the things you see in Jason Bourne action movies turn out to be real. Federal and state employees ran retribution campaigns against applicants who competed with inside deals they had set up to line their own pockets at taxpayer expense.
These corrupt politicians thought they could take over an estimated six trillion dollar “Cleantech” industry that was being created to exploit new marketing opportunities around global warming and middle east disruption. After an epic number of Solyndra-esque failures, all owned by the Department of Energy Executives and their campaign financiers, the scheme fell apart. The non crony applicants suffered the worst fates. As CBS News reporter Cheryl Attkisson has reported, the willingness to engage in media “hitjobs” was only exceeded by the audacity with which Department of Energy officials employed such tactics.
Now, in a number of notorious trials, including the Hulk Hogan lawsuit, the public will get to see the depths to which public officials are willing to stoop to cheat rather than compete in the open market.
Department of Energy Executives and their campaign financiers engaged in the following documented attacks against applicants who were competing with their personal stock holdings:
– Applicants employers were called, and faxed, and ordered to fire applicants from their places of employment, in the middle of the day, with no notice, as a retribution tactic.
– Applicants HR and employment records, on recruiting and hiring databases, were embedded with negative keywords in order to prevent them from gaining future employment.
– Disability and VA hearings and benefits were frozen, delayed, denied or subjected to lost records and “missing hard drives” as in the Lois Lerner case.
– Paypal and other on-line payments for on-line sales were delayed, hidden, or re-directed in order to terminate income potential for applicants who competed with DOE interests and holdings.
– DNS redirection, website spoofing which sent applicants websites to dead ends and other Internet activity manipulations were conducted.
– Campaign finance dirty tricks contractors IN-Q-Tel, Think Progress, Media Matters, Gawker Media, Syd Blumenthal, etc., were hired by DOE Executives and their campaign financiers to attack applicants who competed with DOE executives stocks and personal assets.
– Covert DOE partner: Google, transfered large sums of cash to dirty tricks contractors and then manually locked the media portion of the attacks into the top lines of the top pages of all Google searches globally, for years, with hidden embedded codes in the links and web-pages which multiplied the attacks on applicants by many magnitudes.
– Honeytraps and moles were employed by the attackers.
– McCarthy-Era “Black-lists” were created and employed against applicants who competed with DOE executives and their campaign financiers to prevent them from funding and future employment.
…and many other forms of vengeance and retribution.
Applicants have joined together to demand justice. See more at: